Tuesday, May 5, 2009

truths

I've had a lot going on lately, hence the lack of posts. God has been working some things in my heart and my life...presenting new challenges and growing me, mainly. Although I value these times, they are typically very difficult also.

That being said, I will be changing my blog site a little bit. I will be mainly using it to post information and pictures of just the girls for family and friends. I am going to try to get more reading and housework done in the evenings (fewer interruptions!) and may not be able to post as often as I would like, however I will try to be fairly consistent.

As to my blog thusfar, I would like to say that I hope it has blessed you, the reader. I have only endeavored to share my heart and my life. If I have ever, in any way, offended anyone or hurt someone's feelings, please accept my apology. I'm afraid I put very little thought into my words, often times (one of those new challenges I mentioned above!), and I'm sorry if anything I have posted has upset any of my readers.

On to more cheerful things! Abby is two years old and healthy (according to her pediatrician)! She began singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" - adorable, of course. We had a small, somewhat impromptu, party for her on Sunday with a few close friends in Puyallup - the BIG party is on Saturday :)

Allison is getting increasingly better at reading. I believe she's reaching the bend in the road and expect her to be fairly proficient any day now. Yesterday, she opted to bring her children's NIV in the car with her and proceeded to read a verse or two to Abby every so often. (It was very interesting to listen to her sound out Biblical cities and names!)


No comments:

Post a Comment