Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fall Happenings

Fall has been busy and I'll just be honest and tell you that I can't even remember all that we've been up to! Here are some of the things I can remember:


I approached the owner of a huge vegetable garden to ask for some tips. He was more than generous and sent me home with two huge bags like this of carrots and one of potatoes. Score!


David just might be an engineer some day.




David turned four! I am so glad. One, two and three were good, but four...well, let's just say I'm glad we made it!



A dear friend of mine, and former high school biology teacher, has been bringing her kiddos over once a week to conduct science experiments.


It finally got cold enough to snow and start our first fire in the wood stove! (That's my hot cider and pumpkin mini muffin there.)



Finally, meet the newest addition to our family: Izzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment