Friday, April 17, 2009

craftastic

Alright, I'm putting a plug in for http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/. This blog site was forwarded to me by a good friend and I'm passing it along to you moms with young children. The mom who authors this site is....well....craftastic. I'm not sure if that's a real word, but I'm certain it applies to her. She comes up with daily crafts for young children (approx 2 to 5 yrs would be my guess) and often includes books and songs to go along. Each craft is actually doable by a young child (I know! It's amazing!) and uses many items you probably already have around the house or could easily get ahold of. I am amazed by this woman and feel rather embarrassed that I've never thought of most of her ideas...I mean...they are toddler crafts, you'd think they would have crossed my mind before. Anyway, I hope you enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment