Friday, April 10, 2009

spring break

You might be wondering why I haven't posted much this week - spring break. We've been taking it easy and relaxing this week. I put together my lesson plans for the next few weeks and re-organized our school supplies. We've been able to get outside a few times with some nicer weather (yah!). The girls and I went swimming again today. What a great activity and, I have to tell ya, it makes for great naps! The exhaustion factor is key. There were a few more kids in the tot pool today, but the moms sat on the sidelines. One of these days I will actually connect with other homeschool moms and be able to ask my bazillion questions. For now, I'll just have to be content to figure things out with the Lord's help :)

Easter is fast approaching! Tomorrow, we will be making Resurrection rolls and doing a special Easter egg hunt (no candy involved!) to remind us of what Easter is
really about. Sunday, we're off to the grandparents' after church! I'll be posting photos later on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment